The year 2020 challenged our physical, emotional, and spiritual capabilities. The year made us realize that our family is the most important part of our life. During lock down, we got the opportunity to spend time with them and learn to spread love, taking care of their health. Spiritually awakening with firm belief that we can be good at planning, but actual it’s the God who forced us to rethink that we cannot control everything. We forgot to live in our present knowing the fact that future is not in our control.My learning and takes from the year 2020 are crystal clear now as below highlights:
• Life is a blessing. Live it, Love it. Just don’t take it for granted.
• Self-care must be a priority, not a privilege.
• Be intentional with everything you do. Your future depends on it.
• We only have the present moment. The past is just a memory, and the future is simply a wish.
• The only thing you have is your energy. Think wisely before giving it to any thought, work, or person.
• Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Save the judgments, establish empathy, and be kind.
• Spiritual awakening is must as God is controlling us and we need to be good followers.
• Financial health is important. Financial literacy is vital.
• Don’t take anything for granted; be grateful for what you have.
• You are in control of your mind, time, and destiny. Life is really what you make of it.
• Learn to discover yourself.
Let’s welcome 2021 with being more responsible more realistic with some more patience.
Shelly Bhatia // Facilitator // Samsara School