Lockdown due to COVID-19 has affected our day to day life immensely. At home during the lockdown, we have encountered many new challenges like managing food supplies, children’s education , work from home, etc.
Among all of these, it’s important we look after our mental health as well as our physical health during this time. Let’s look at some of the activities that will help us to keep a balance-
- Keep some structure and routine to your daily life.
- Practice Yoga and Meditation everyday .
- Try and focus on the positive things.
- Learn something new like an instrument or how to paint.
- Read books or watch your favourite movies.
- Eat nutritional and immune-boosting food.
Keeping hydrated during the summer months and eating whole grains, protein packed fibre and green leafy vegetables are the need of the hour.So take each day at a time and don’t worry about the future.
Stay Home Stay Safe!
Seema Singh // Facilitator